Whether you are a runner or a swimmer, biker or horse rider - you can benefit from regular a Remidal Massage. Did you know that over exercised muscles can lose their capacity to release and relax? This causes tight or hypertonic muscles which in term can reduce your flexibility and this can lead to a reduction in endurance.
Remedial Massage employs specific assessment of the symptoms and identifying any postural or movement patterns that may be contributing to this pain. It aims to remove obstructions that may be effecting your Range of Motion (ROM) and focuses on getting the body to operate as freely as possible.
It is an effective treatment to both treat injuries and increase athletic performance.
Remidial Massge can:
· helps to improve blood and lymph circulation
· releases sore and tired muscles
· reduce pain and increase flexibility
· increase of blood flow and oxygen to the muscles
· assists in the elimination of lactic acid build-up in the muscles, giving you less wait time in between workouts
· help to prepare the you for peak performance
· to drain away fatigue, to relieve swelling and to reduce muscle tension
Speak to the InMotion Health team and let us help you find a way to incorporate Sports Massage as part of your Training, Conditioning, Competing and Post-Competition Program today!!
45min - Remedial Massage
60min - Remedial Massage (initial)
90min - Redmidal Massage with essential oils